Monday 3 February 2014

Wonderland Patience Again!






I restyled Patience's hair into the ringlets I wanted her to have in the first place. I like the way it turned out. Because I washed all the gluey varnishy stuff out of her hair, it's a LOT softer now and prettier. I took these pictures right after I undid her rags, so I hadn't tidied up the ends yet. The frizzy bits on the bottom of the curls are the very ends of her hair, I trimmed them off after I took the pictures. Also if you can see a black smear in her hair - it's ash. I didn't realise it was there until I was cropping the pictures.


Sometimes Patience looks like she's plotting something!

Probably plotting to steal Alice in Lalaloopsyland's rabbit.
 
 The Littlest Pet Shop Peacock always tells Patience the best stories.
 
I also had a play with different clothes.
I discovered that I have no other doll shoes that fit Patience at all. Longer Living Dead Doll outfits fit her but most of them are disturbingly short (which is why I didn't take pictures.). I have a large Alice in Lalaloopsyland doll and thought her dress would look cute on Patience but it was nowhere near long enough, the hem only reached Patience's hips! Some clothes for twelve inch Kish dolls will fit her. But  Patience is both thinner and longer in the body so some clothes won't fit or will just look silly.
But I love Patience in Olivia Primavera'a dress!

Patience is charmed by this dress, but isn't sure if she's a ballerina or a fairy.
 
 Why, hello there!
 
 What an unusual bird!
A bird in the hand is worth. . .
 
I'm not sure yet if I'm going to be making clothes for Patience or not. I really like her original outfit and don't want to change her clothes, but at the same time I keep coming up with other things I could make for her. I probably will eventually but for the moment I'm going just keep her as something to look at. . . until that face gets to me.
 
 PLEASE make me a new dress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment